Temple Fork Outfitters Mangrove Rod 12 wt. 9’0″ 4 pc
Built with the hardcore angler in mind, the Mangrove series utilizes TFO’s proprietary TiCr blank coating, which helps protect the rod from the occasional collision with a weighted fly, as well as TFO’s proprietary Tactical Guides that are braided material and saltwater safe. Plus they can’t break or pop out like traditional ceramic guides. The unique non-glare chestnut colored blank features a full wells grip with an instant rod weight burled cork ID system, fighting ends and cleverly machined hook keeps on each side of the aluminum up-locking reel seat.
*Prices, specifications and availability are subject to change without notice. We reserve the right to correct typographic, photographic and/or descriptive errors. Stock photos provided to us by the manufacturer do not necessarily represent the actual item being purchased. Please refer to the title and description of the item before you place your order.
TFO Mangrove Rod 12 wt. 9’0″ 4 pc
- Cork grip is printed with a special striped line weight ID system
- Features TFO’s proprietary TiCr blank coating for extra shock protection
- Stripping guides are extra light and safe in saltwater even with braid line
- Unique, non-glare chestnut colored blank with full wells grip
- Well-disguised hook keeps appearing just above the fighting butt