Sitka Grinder Optifade Marsh Pants
Ready to stand up to the rigors of waterfowl hunting, season after season, the Grinder Pant is a workhorse. Featuring an updated 4-way stretch nylon outer fabric that is extremely durable while remaining lightweight. Worn under waders or bibs, this pant is an excellent insulation layer and the articulated cut delivers an enhanced range of motion for incredible all-day comfort whether on the move setting decoys or in the blind. This Concealment Waterfowl Marsh style is designed for layout and blind hunting in the marsh, standing crops, and cut stubble fields.
SITKA Grinder Pants
- Articulated Fit: The fit is athletic with tapered legs and a low-profile waist that won’t bunch or chafe under waders. An offset waist button further reduces bulk when layering.
- Color: Waterfowl Marsh
- Diagonal Thigh Zip Pockets: The Diagonal diagonal thigh zip pockets offer security for small essentials, easy access from the seated position and additional ventilation when necessary.
- Durable Water Repellent finish resists light precipitation and prevents the face fabric from wetting out.
- Fabric: 4-Way Stretch Nylon
- Low-Profile Belt System: The low-profile belt system keeps the pant comfortably in place , even when you weighted down the pockets with shells.
- Weight: 19.52 oz
30R, 32R, 32T, 34R, 34T, 36R, 36T, 38R, 38T, 40R, 42R, 44R