Sitka Dakota Optifade Hoody
The Dakota Hoody is a waterfowl utility player excelling as a durable windproof outer layer and as an insulating mid-layer underneath a shell. Built with 3-Layer GORE-TEX INFINIUM with WINDSTOPPER Technology, this hoody delivers improved stretch for those tighter shots while laid out or in the trees. The lofted fleece interior provides all-over comfort and the built-in zippered hand muff will keep your hands warm between shots. The form-fitting hood seals out the wind without sacrificing peripheral vision or range of motion needed to keep eyes on a swirling flock. This Concealment Waterfowl Marsh style is designed for layout and blind hunting in the marsh, standing crops, and cut stubble fields.
SITKA Dakota Hoody
- Adjustable Hem: For quick and easy adjustments in the field.
- Call Keeper Lanyard Anchor Point: A game changer from the marsh to the backwaters.
- Color: Waterfowl Marsh
- GORE-TEX INFINIUM with WINDSTOPPER: Offers complete windproof protection through a durable, lightweight, and breathable membrane.
- Lofted Fleece Interior: Provides warmth without compromising comfort.
- Main Body Fabric: 2-Way Stretch 3-Layer GORE-TEX INFINIUM with WINDSTOPPER Technology, Polyester face and polyester lofted fleece interior.
- Shoulder and Arm Fabric: 3-Layer GORE-TEX INFINIUM with WINDSTOPPER Technology, Polyester face and polyester lofted fleece interior
- YKK Zippered Chest Pocket: Stow away your essentials right at your fingertips.
2XL, 3XL, LARGE, MED, XL