MPI Pmag 10RD 308 GEN M3 BLK
Magpul continues to grow and develop based on innovation, simplicity, and efficiency. At Magpul, mission-driven requirements inform their product design, materials, and manufacturing, focusing on efficiency without sacrificing quality or performance.
The PMAG 10 LR/SR GEN M3 is a highly reliable 10-round 7.62 NATO polymer magazine for SR25/M110 pattern rifles. This magazine features a long-life stainless steel spring, four-way anti-tilt follower and constant curve internal geometry for reliable feeding.
This easy to disassemble magazine features a flared floorplate, low profile ribs, and aggressively textured front and rear surfaces for positive control. A paint pen dot matrix on the bottom panel of the body allows easy marking for identification.
Ideal for hunting applications with the addition of the Minus Five Round Limiter, for use in states where overall capacity is limited, or with precision platforms using longer than SAAMI-SPEC match ammunition up to 2.830″ OAL. Perfect for use with a bipod or when shooting from a pack.
Magpul PMAG Gen M3 .308 Win/7.62, 10Rds Magazine, Black
- Optimized for use with 7.62×51 M118LR or other .308 Winchester ammunition with a max OAL of 2.830″ True 10-round capacity that does not require limiters, pins, rivets, etc.
- Impact and crush resistant polymer construction
- Constant curve internal geometry
- Anti-tilt, self-lubricating follower
- Long life stainless steel spring
- Ribbed gripping surface
- Aggressive front and rear texture
- Paint pen dot matrix panels
- Flared floorplate
- Pop-off impact/dust cover
"*" indicates required fields