SITKA Equinox Pants Elevated II
The newly redesigned Equinox Pant is the perfect all-around high-performance whitetail pant. Ideal for the whitetail hunter who needs breathable comfort for both the approach and the sit. The stretch-woven polyester construction moves with you, so you have the freedom to step between climbing sticks when moving in and out of your treestand. A low bulk waistband design and reduction in weight ensures you hunt in comfort and new features include a dedicated knife sheath, and waterproof seat so you can soak up the hunt, not the morning dew.
*Prices, specifications and availability are subject to change without notice. We reserve the right to correct typographic, photographic and/or descriptive errors. Stock photos provided to us by the manufacturer do not necessarily represent the actual item being purchased. Please refer to the title and description of the item before you place your order.
SITKA Equinox Pants
- Cargo pockets and zippered security pocket for quick, quiet access to stowed essentials
- Color: Elevated II
- Dedicated knife sheath
- Durable Water Repellent finish resists light precipitation and prevents the face fabric from wetting out
- GORE OPTIFADE Concealment Elevated II is designed for whitetail hunters in an elevated position
- Model: 50261-EV
- Waterproof seat eliminates discomfort on early morning sits in a wet stand
- Weight: 21oz
- Woven 4-Way Stretch Polyester Fabric
32R, 34R, 36R, 38R, 40R