Sitka Duck Oven Jacket Optifad
Designed for late-season warmth, the Duck Oven Jacket blocks those bone-chilling winds and retains the heat. Constructed with GORE-TEX INFINIUM with WINDSTOPPER laminate on the face, Primaloft Silver insulation in the torso and sleeves, plus high-stretch Gradient fabric on the bottom third of the jacket makes tucking into your waders or bibs super easy. This is one jacket that lives up to its name. This Concealment Waterfowl Marsh style is designed for layout and blind hunting in the marsh, standing crops, and cut stubble fields.
SITKA Duck Oven Jacket
- 2 Upper Hand Pockets and 1 Zippered Chest Storage Pocket: In addition to the lower hand warmer pockets, 2 upper hand pockets remain accessible when worn with bibs or waders, and the zippered chest storage pocket stashes small essentials.
- Color: Waterfowl Marsh
- Complete Warmth & Windproof Protection: This jacket excels at maintaining core warmth with 200 g/m2 of PrimaLoft Silver insulation in the torso and 133 g/m2 Primaloft Silver insulation in the sleeves to trap heat where you need it without adding unnecessary bulk. A robust GORE-TEX INFINIUM with WINDSTOPPER laminate blocks gusts to combat further heat loss.
- Easily Tuckable Lower Fabric: The lower portion of the jacket features a streamlined, high-stretch Gradient fabric that tucks easily into waders for comfort and mobility.
- Fabric: Woven Polyester Upper Torso and Sleeves + Polyester Knit Lower Torso Backer // 75D High Pile Knit.
- GORE-TEX INFINIUM with WINDSTOPPER: Offers complete windproof protection through a durable, lightweight, and breathable membrane.
- Insulation: 200 g/m2 PrimaLoft Silver in Torso + 133 g/m2 in Sleeves.
- PrimaLoft Technology: PrimaLoft products are the ultimate in insulation technology for hunters. Ultra-fine fibers are engineered to retain maximum warmth even when wet.
- Weight: 31 oz
2XL, 3XL, LARGE, MED, XL