SITKA Downpour Jacket Elevated II
Typical rain gear is notoriously noisy, which is a nonstarter in close range encounters with the buck you’ve been patterning all year. The Downpour Jacket solves this problem with a 100% waterproof and breathable 3-layer GORE-TEX fabric featuring a soft, brushed face that keeps you deadly quiet in the treestand. Whitetail-specific features include a waterproof harness pass-through port that allows you to wear your jacket over the harness without interfering with the hood.
SITKA Downpour Jacket
- Articulated fit is designed for comfort and weather protection while seated, including extra length in the seat to shed water off your back
- Color: Elevated II
- Durable Water Repellent finish resists light precipitation and prevents the face fabric from wetting out
- Fitted forearms and shoulders reduce string contact and allow maximum range of motion as you draw your bow
- GORE OPTIFADE Concealment Elevated II is designed for whitetail hunters in an elevated position
- GORE-TEX 3-layer fabric with brushed polyester knit face and backer and durable water repellent finish
- GORE-TEX waterproof/breathable fabric helps you stay comfortable and focused.
- Model: 50190-EV
- Safety harness pass-through allows you to wear the jacket over your harness without interfering with the hood
- Sculpted, fully adjustable hood seals out moisture and moves with you without impairing peripheral vision
- Weight: 30.6oz
2XL, 3XL, LARGE, MED, XL