Scientific Anglers Fluorocarbon Tippets
For years, the Scientific Anglers’ tippet materials were marketed as being something they weren’t. The diameters, breaking strengths, and performance just weren’t accurate—or up to par with their own rigorous standards. Their new Fluorocarbon tippet is, simply put, the strongest and most reliable they’ve ever created, with the highest knot strength of anything Scientific Anglers has tested. Period. You can fish the other stuff, or you can Fish the Truth.
*Prices, specifications and availability are subject to change without notice. We reserve the right to correct typographic, photographic and/or descriptive errors. Stock photos provided to us by the manufacturer do not necessarily represent the actual item being purchased. Please refer to the title and description of the item before you place your order.
Scientific Anglers Fluorocarbon Tippet
- Hard, abrasion-resistant outside; softer core
- Length: 30-meter spools in all sizes
- Patented cutter spool design
- The highest wet-knot strength in the industry
- The ultimate in ultra-low visibility
- True-to-spec X sizes
- Up to 35% stronger than previous material
3X, 4X, 5X, 6X