TINDER ON A ROPE
The ultimate and natural way to start a fire in any weather. Don’t use harmful chemicals with noxious fumes to start your fire! Tinder starters are made of stumps from cultivated pine (fatwood) from the highlands of Mexico. With their 80% resin content, the Tinder starters are extremely easy to light and work even when wet since it is the resin (oil) that burns not the wood.
Light My Fire Tinder On A Rope
- 100% natural and environmentally-friendly production.
- Lights even when wet due to about 80% resin content.
- Produces an extremely hot flame.
- Includes lanyard that attaches to belt or backpack-scrape and carves tinder when you need it.
- Compatible with Leave No Trace ethics.
- Dimensions: 5.9″ x 0.9″ x 0.9″ (15 cm x 2.2 cm x 2.2 cm)
- Weight: 1.8-2.5 oz. (50-70 g)