Kimber PepperBlaster II – Red
The PepperBlaster II has the same revolutionary non-aerosol pyrotechnic delivery system as the original PepperBlaster, plus an ergonomic grip and sights for increased accuracy. A superior ingredient formulation combines a powerful solution of 10% OC (2.4% capsaicinoid content) with benzyl alcohol for viscosity. Delivery speed of 112 MPH keeps blasts on target, reducing the risk of blowback or drift. At just 4.2 ounces, with 2 charges per PepperBlaster II it is state-of-the-art protection.
Kimber PepperBlaster II
- 4 million scoville heat units.
- 10% pepper spray concentration.
- Charge Velocity: 90 MPH /132 FPS.
- Color: Red
- Delivers two powerful blasts of OC.
- Dimensions: 4.69″ x 3.32″ x 0.98″
- Drop safety: Drop tested to 5 feet (1.5 meters)
- Instantly incapacitates an assailant.
- Irritant Agent: 10% OC (oleoresin capsicum); approximately 2.4% capsaicinoids
- Jet delivery minimizes cross-contamination.
- No risk of blow back.
- Open sights: Yes
- Operating temperature range: -5F (-20C) to +176F (+80C).
- Operation: Double-action with automatic switchover. Trigger safety shield.
- Package contents: PepperBlaster, storage tin, owner’s manual, lanyard
- Range: 13 ft.
- Revolutionary propulsion operation.
- Shoot effectively from any angle.
- Trigger pull weight: 6.6 pounds (3kg)
- Warranty: 3 years on operating mechanism
- Water resistant: Yes
- Weight: 4.2 oz.