Vortex Viper PST Gen II 5-25×5
The illumination dial is cleanly integrated into the side focus adjustment knob for easy access and streamlined performance. The glass-etched reticle offers shooters highly functional, intuitive, and detailed hold points, yet remains uncluttered for optimal viewing and features 10 intensity levels with off positions between each setting.
Out of stock
Vortex Viper PST Gen II 5-25×5 Rifle Scope
- XD Lens Elements – Extra-low dispersion (XD) glass increases resolution and color fidelity, resulting in crisp, sharp images.
- XR Fully Multi-Coated – Proprietary coatings increase light transmission with multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces.
- First Focal Plane Reticle – Scale of reticle remains in proportion to the zoomed image. Constant subtensions allow accurate holdover and ranging at all magnifications.
- Glass-etched Reticle – Protected between two layers of glass for optimum durability and reliability.
- Illuminated Reticle – Provides precise aiming under low-light conditions.
- Single-Piece Tube – Maximizes alignment for improved accuracy and optimum visual performance, as well as ensures strength and waterproofness.
- Aircraft-Grade Aluminum – Constructed from a solid block of aircraft-grade aluminum for strength and rigidity.
- Waterproof – O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating the riflescope for reliable performance in all environments.
- Fogproof – Argon gas purging prevents internal fogging over a wide range of temperatures.
- Shockproof – Rugged construction withstands recoil and impact.
- Hard Anodized Finish – Highly durable low-glare matte finish helps camouflage the shooter’s position.
- ArmorTek – Ultra-hard, scratch-resistant coating protects exterior lenses from scratches, oil and dirt.
- Tactical-Style Turrets – Exposed turrets provide fast, accurate and easily read elevation and windage adjustments.
- RZR Zero Stop – Zero Stop mechanism prevents the turret from dialing below sight-in range. Download directions on How to set the Zero Stop.
- Precision-Force Spring System – Uses premium components in the erector-spring system to ensure maximum repeatability and ease of adjustment.
- Precision-Glide Erector System
- 30 mm diameter tube.