SHIELD SMSC RED DOT FOR HC 4 M
The SMSc is built in a nylon glass-filled polymer and a Si02 Quartz hard coating for extra resilience to the daily wear and tear of shooting. Its iconic design still allows shooters to co-witness with standard iron sights thanks to its incredibly low profile and unobtrusive design with rear iron sight notch. It carries on Shield’s philosophy to make its users better shooters by eliminating what is not needed and providing the shooter with just one point of focus. We don’t have a large sight housing blocking vision, dimmed lenses, buttons to switch, or backup sights blocking the view. We make our sights fit as close to the bore-line as possible, where a trained shooter is naturally going to present their pistol allowing for a seamless transition and a familiar but improved shooting experience.
SMSc Shield Red Dot – M.O.A.
- Brightness Adjustment: Fast Automatic Brightness Range Lowest – Compatible with Night Vision Highest: Visible against the sky in bright daylight
- Colour: Matte black
- Dimensions: 1.7” x 1.0” x 0.9”
- Electronic: Battery One 3V lithium battery, CR2032 Battery Life 1 to 3 years – average use >4 years – dark storage
- Exterior Housing Material: Glass-filled nylon polymer.
- Lens: Reflex x1 (no magnification) Low Parallax Lens Coating Si02 Quartz and Anti-reflection No colored coating, minimizes visible signature
- Light Source: Red light-emitting diode (LED) No laser; completely eye-safe No radioactive materials
- Mount: A wide range of mounts are available.
- Red Dot Size Options: 1MOA, 1/65RING MOA, 4 MOA dot 8 MOA dot
- Weight: 0.34oz – 0.44 oz with battery