RAMBLER JR 12 OZ KIDS BTL CANY
YETI kids need a bottle that can keep up. Introducing Rambler Jr. in Canyon Red, a small and mighty bottle over engineered for your little wild ones. This 12 oz. powerhouse inherited double-wall vacuum insulation from its Rambler predecessors, carrying on the family legacy by locking in ice-cold hydration through backyard campouts and breaks between tag. Plus, it’s engineered with a super strong, stainless steel armor that won’t flinch through bumps and drops on account of slippery hands.
*Prices, specifications and availability are subject to change without notice. We reserve the right to correct typographic, photographic and/or descriptive errors. Stock photos provided to us by the manufacturer do not necessarily represent the actual item being purchased. Please refer to the title and description of the item before you place your order.
RAMBLER JR 12 OZ KIDS BOTTLE CANYON RED
- WIDE MOUTH with OVER-THE-NOSE™ technology for easy loading, drinking, and cleaning
- 18/8 STAINLESS STEEL – Punture- and rust-resistant thanks to its kitchen-grade stainless steel construction
- THICK GAUGE STEEL – Ultra-strong steel makes for durable drinkware built to resist dents and drops
- DOUBLE-WALL VACUUM INSULATION – Double-wall vacuum insulation keeps drinks cold or hot until the last sip
- NO SWEAT™ DESIGN – keeps fingers dry and un-frostbit
- RADIANT BARRIER – Reduces radiation’s impact on your bottle, making sure your drink holds on to the temperature you like
- DURACOAT™ COLOR – If your Rambler comes in DuraCoat™ Color, rest assured it won’t peel or crack
- DISHWASHER SAFE – Because no one needs more work to do