Terms & Conditions
By placing an order with The Sporting Shoppe/The Preserve at Boulder Hills referred to as “THE PRESERVE”, the customer verifies that they are over 18 years of age and are aware of all local, state and federal laws regarding the possession or carrying of the products they are ordering. The Sporting Shoppe/The Preserve at Boulder Hills shall be held harmless and not liable for any infraction of laws by the purchaser.
THE PRESERVE is not responsible for typographical errors or changes in specifications by the manufacturers. We strive to keep the information as current as possible but are not always able to. All images and text are the property of THE PRESERVE and may not be copied or used without the written permission of THE PRESERVE. All prices and descriptions are subject the change without notice. Customers are responsible for compliance with their governmental regulations.
If you experience any difficulties while using this page, please contact: email@example.com
We reserve the right to refuse service at our own discretion.
International orders are shipped at the customer’s risk. By placing an international order, the customer assumes all risk of confiscation en route. If customs should confiscate or return the merchandise to us, the customer is still responsible for all shipping charges including return shipping charges.
Release, Assumption of Risk, and Waiver of Liability and Indemnity Agreement:
THE PRESERVE does not warrant that a person or company may legally sell, purchase, possess, or carry any and all items offered according to federal, state, or local laws. These items include, but are not limited to pocket knives, switchblades, knuckle knives, items having concealed blades, and double edged blades. We feel it is extremely important to comply with guidelines established by state laws. By purchasing any item from THE PRESERVE, the buyer warrants that he is in compliance with all federal, local, and state laws and is legally able to purchase these items.
Knives can be dangerous if improperly handled. Keep away from children. We strongly recommend that items purchased from THE PRESERVE off the Internet not be sold to minors without parental permission.
About The Site:
THE PRESERVE maintains this site (the “Site”) for your personal entertainment, information, education, and communication. Please feel free to browse the Site. You may download material displayed on the Site for non-commercial, personal use only, provided you also retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained on the materials. You may not, however, distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, report, or use the contents of the Site for public or commercial purposes, including the text, images, audio, and video without THE PRESERVE’ written permission.
The various company logos are registered trademarks of their respective companies. All prices and configurations are subject to change without notice or obligation. Prices do not include and applicable sales taxes. Shipping and handling charges may vary. All prices are in U.S. dollars. Some products and services may not be available for all international locations.
Your access and use of the Site is also subject to the following terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) and all applicable laws. By accessing and browsing the Site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, the Terms and Conditions and acknowledge that any other agreement does not apply.
Terms and Conditions
- You should assume that everything you see or read on the Site is copyrighted unless otherwise noted and may not be used except as provided in these Terms and Conditions or in the text on the Site without the prior written permission of THE PRESERVE. THE PRESERVE neither warrants nor represents that your use of materials displayed on the Site will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with THE PRESERVE.
- While THE PRESERVE uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on the Site, THE PRESERVE makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. THE PRESERVE assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content on the Site.
- This web site is intended for adult users only, and children under the age of 18 are not eligible to participate in the commercial features of this web site.
- Your use and browsing of the Site is at your risk. Neither THE PRESERVE nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the Site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the Site. Without limiting the foregoing, all information on the Site is provided to you “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. Check your local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding the exclusion of implied warranties. Because our web site is provided to you “As Is,” you agree that THE PRESERVE shall not be liable to you or any third party for any delay in delivery of, or failure to deliver any of your communications or other information you submit using our web site. Because our web site is provided to you “AS AVAILABLE,” you agree that THE PRESERVE shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification, suspension, or discontinuance of our web site or your ability to access it. THE PRESERVE also assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the Site or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from the Site.
- Excluding your personal address(es) name(s) and payment information, any communication or material you transmit to the Site by electronic mail or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and nonproprietary. Excluding your personal address(es) name(s) and payment information, anything you transmit or post may be used by THE PRESERVE or its affiliates for any purpose, including but not limited to reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast, and posting. Furthermore, THE PRESERVE is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in any communication you send to the Site for any purpose whatsoever, including but not limited to developing, manufacturing and marketing products using such information.
- Images of people or places displayed on the Site are either the property of, or used with permission by, THE PRESERVE. The use of these images by you, or anyone else authorized by you, is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms and Conditions or specific permission provided elsewhere on the Site. Any unauthorized use of the images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.
THE PRESERVE has not reviewed all of the sites linked to the Site and is not responsible for the contents of any off-site pages or any other sites linked to the Site. Your linking to any other off-site pages or other sites is at your own risk.
- Unless otherwise noted or agreed in writing, any items that you purchase through the THE PRESERVE Web Site are warrantied by the manufacturers and not by THE PRESERVE.
- Although THE PRESERVE may from time to time monitor or review discussions, chats, postings, transmissions, bulletin boards, and the like on the Site, THE PRESERVE is under no obligation to do so and assumes no responsibility or liability arising from the content of any such locations nor for any error, defamation, libel, slander, omission, falsehood, obscenity, pornography, profanity, danger, or inaccuracy contained in any information contained within such locations on the Site. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane materials or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law. THE PRESERVE will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing THE PRESERVE to disclose the identity of anyone posting any such information or materials.
- THE PRESERVE may also, in its sole discretion and at any time, discontinue the THE PRESERVE web site, or any part thereof, with or without notice. You agree that you do not have any rights in our web site and that THE PRESERVE will have no liability to you if this web site is discontinued or your ability to access our web site is terminated.
- THE PRESERVE may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the current Terms and Conditions to which you are bound.
Orders are processed in the order they are received and expedited shipping orders, such as Priority and Express shipping, are elevated in priority to meet the delivery deadline. All orders are shipped from our location in Rhode Island via USPS, UPS & FedEx. The Sporting Shoppe ships to all 50 U.S. states and follows the standard methods available by USPS, UPS & FedEx. Orders placed are usually processed and shipped within 2~6 business days from the time the order is placed. Priority and Express orders placed before 11:00 AM EST will be processed and shipped out the same business day. Priority and Express orders placed after 11:00 AM EST will be processed and shipped out the next business day. The day an order ships does not count as a day in transit. Orders placed from Friday to Sunday will be processed the following Monday and shipped within 2~6 days. **Due to the high volume of orders during holiday seaon you may experience extended processing time up to 7 business days.** We currently do not ship to APO or FPO address. Orders that contain a different shipping address from billing address may be subject to review, in which case the customer will be contacted. This can delay shipping time. The sporting Shoppe cannot guarantee same day expedited shipping when an order is placed on hold for review. Tax rate is based on the shipping address and not the billing address.
Returning your purchase for and exchange or refund:
- Customer is solely responsible if Merchandise is damaged in shipping.
- Customer is responsible for shipping costs and insurance for returning merchandise to The Sporting Shoppe.
- We are not responsible for returned items lost during shipping. Make sure adequate insurance coverage is included in your shipment.
- Returns are valid for no more than 30 days from date of receipt.
- Original product packaging must not be defaced or altered in any way.
- Shipping charges incurred by The Sporting Shoppe are non-refundable unless the return is due to our error.
- Customers will receive less than full credit on any merchandise returned to sender as either refused or undeliverable (other than freight damaged goods) due to return shipping charges incurred by The Sporting Shoppe.
- There are no returns on Ammo. All merchandise may have a 15% restocking fee. All custom orders have a 25% restocking fee.
Returning Merchandise for Refund:
The Sporting Shoppe Clothing & Accessories Return Policy:
You may return your new or unused product within 30 days of purchase with original The Sporting Shoppe receipt or online packing slip. Refunds will be made in the form of original payment or a Gift Certificate for use on TheSportingShoppe.com or at The Sporting Shoppe retail location. If an item is returned more than 30 days after purchase, a return will be administered in the form of a merchandise credit redeemable with your next purchase. All returns must be accompanied by the original receipt or packing slip.
Package the merchandise in its original container, if available. Enclose the completed Return Form and original The Sporting Shoppe receipt or packing slip.
Any item that is not working correctly that is cause of a manufacture defect, please contact the manufacture directly to process any repair or exchange.
The Sporting Shoppe CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. PRICES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE. PLEASE NOTE: “Merchandise listed herein is not for sale in any state, district or territory where the receipt, possession, sale or use of any such merchandise is prohibited
The Purchase of your Firearm:
Find the gun you want and pay us directly for the firearm.
Choose your FFL dealer (Federal Firearms License): We cannot ship a gun direct to you, we do ship to the local FFL dealer of your choice. Any legitimate gun store or gun dealer has an FFL license; pawn shops and collectors may also have them.
Pick up your gun: Inspect your gun before accepting the transfer. If you are not happy for any reason leave the gun at the dealer. We will have it picked up for free and offer you an exchange or refund at no cost.
Dealer and Distributor Sales. Discounted dealer and distributor sales of firearms are made to FFL dealers only. Please send us a current signed copy of your FFL, state sales tax exemption certificate and state/city or county license and phone number.
The Sporting Shoppe ships all handguns via UPS or FedEx 2 Day. This method ensures a quick and inexpensive delivery of shipments anywhere in the country. Orders that do not include handguns will be shipped USPS or UPS Ground at our discretion.
Here is how to arrange a shipment and transfer:
- Find a licensed FFL dealer in your area.
- Contact the dealer and let them know you would like to receive a firearm for transfer from TheSportingShoppe.com.
- Be sure to ask about their FFL transfer fee, commonly around $25 but varies by state.
- If you agree to their fee, arrange the transfer with your FFL dealer. (We do not arrange the transfer).
- Provide your dealer with our mailing address or toll free fax number where they can send a copy of their FFL.(if not already on file)
- Once you have selected an FFL for your transfer, please indicate the dealers name (name on the FFL) on your order so we know where to ship your firearm.
To Speed Up Your Order:
- If choosing an FFL dealer not already on file, please type the dealers name in the COMMENTS section of your order.
- Please include your ORDER NUMBER on any correspondence you or your FFL may send us.
It is best to locate a FFL dealer to transfer your gun before you place your order. However, you can place your order first and then provide us with your FFL dealer info before we ship. We will hold your order for about 7 business days to give you time to locate a dealer and arrange a transfer.
If you encounter any problems or special circumstances, please call 1.401.247.4867 or email us via this form: CONTACT US. We will be happy to address your concerns.
Once the firearm is ready to be picked up at your FFL, Please INSPECT THE FIREARM THOROUGHLY to make sure it is exactly what you ordered and that there are no defects with the firearm. If there are any problems whatsoever, DO NOT ACCEPT THE TRANSFER !! We will gladly have the firearm picked up and returned to us at our expense and provide you with your choice of a replacement or full refund.
Once you accept transfer, the gun is considered used and must be returned directly to the manufacturer for warranty repair or replacement. Any returns to TheSportingShoppe.com AFTER accepting transfer from your dealer will be subject to a 10% restock fee, no exceptions.
The Sporting Shoppe
Attn: Returns Department
87 Kingstown Road
Richmond, RI 02898