SPYPOINT FORCE-DARK TRL CAMERA
Scout for an elusive game or keep an eye on your property while you’re away with the discreet FORCE-DARK Ultracompact Trail Camera from SpyPoint®. It captures clear, full-color 12MP images during the day and black-and-white photos at night. Plus, it records 1080p HD video, and you have the option to snap a picture before recording video. 42 LEDs create an invisible “dark” flash out to 90′, so you can get a good look at nighttime wildlife or trespassers without alerting them to the camera’s presence. The detection sensor reaches out to 110′. The lightning-fast 0.7-second trigger speed ensures the camera snaps a picture of quick-moving subjects before they have a chance to disappear. Also features Time-Lapse, Continuous, and Multi-Shot modes. Multi-Shot can take up to 6 images per trigger. Add your photos to the SpyPoint web app and use BUCK TRACKER antler-recognition technology to sort and view only the images containing bucks. Images are stamped with the date, time, temperature, and moon phase. 2″ screen is easy to navigate. Standard 1/4″-20 tripod mount. Requires 8 AA batteries (not included), a rechargeable lithium-ion LIT-09 battery pack (sold separately), or a 12V external power source. Accepts SD cards up to 32GB. The SpyPoint FORCE-DARK Ultracompact game camera includes a 16GB SD card, an SD-card reader, a mounting bracket, and a strap. Manufacturer’s limited 2-year warranty.
Spypoint FORCE-DARK Trail Camera
- 110' detection range
- 2" screen is easy to navigate
- 42 LEDs create an invisible "dark" flash out to 90'
- Add photos to SpyPoint's web app and sort with BUCK TRACKER antler-recognition technology
- Images are stamped with the date, time, temperature, and moon phase
- Includes 16GB SD card, SD-card reader, mounting bracket, and strap
- Lightning-fast 0.7-second trigger speed
- Multi-Shot mode can take up to 6 images per activation
- Powered by alkaline batteries, rechargeable battery pack, or 12V external power source
- Records 1080p HD video and give you the option to take a photo before recording
- Standard 1/4"-20 tripod mount
- Takes color 12MP photos during the day and black-and-white photos at night
- Time-Lapse, Continuous, and Multi-Shot modes