MPI MBUS GEN 2 FRONT SIGT FDE
The Magpul MBUS Gen 2 Flip-Up Sights for the AR-15 continue the Magpul tradition of innovative and extremely high quality products. New features on the Gen 2 sights are a reduced size, greater optics compatibility and a spring-locking front sight post. The MBUS Front Sight is adjustable for elevation and fits most 1913 Picatinny-railed hand guards, but is specifically tailored to the AR15/M16 platform. Elevation adjustment tool included, but most aftermarket A2 front sight adjustment tools may be used as well. MBUS Front Sights can NOT be mounted to a railed gas block due to excess heat issues.
Magpul MBUS Front Flip Sight Gen 2 FDE
– Impact resistant polymer construction provides light weight and resists operational abuse
– Spring-loaded flip up sight easily activated from either side or by pressing the top
– Detent and spring pressure keeps sight erect but allows for unobstructed folding under impact, etc.
– Clamps to any MIL-STD-1913 Picatinny/STANAG 4694 receiver rail and provides the same height-over-bore as standard A2 irons
– Protective wings shield the dual flip apertures
– Sight can still be folded with either large or small aperture in position
– Detent knob easily and positively adjusts windage