Adventure Medical Kits Mountain Guide First Aid Kit
The Guide is essential for leading a group on any long outdoor excursion. Ideal for outings lasting up to two weeks, it’s equipped with an abundant array of necessities to treat everything from severe bleeding, fractures, and pain to everyday aches, blisters, and scrapes. The Guide empowers you to provide high-quality first aid to several people and explore the wilderness with greater security—and enjoyment. As with any good guide, you can count on this one!
*Prices, specifications and availability are subject to change without notice. We reserve the right to correct typographic, photographic and/or descriptive errors. Stock photos provided to us by the manufacturer do not necessarily represent the actual item being purchased. Please refer to the title and description of the item before you place your order.
Adventure Medical Kits Mountain Guide First Aid Kit, Blue, One Size
- For cuts and scrapes, the kit includes easy access bandages 1 x 3 in fabric, easy access bandages knuckle fabric, antiseptic wipe, and triple antibiotic ointment
- For wound care, burns, and blisters, your kit includes conforming gauze bandage 3 in, alcohol swab, cotton tip applicators, GlacierGel blister and burn dressing, pre-cut and shaped moleskin pieces, sterile gauze dressing 2 x 2 in and 4 x 4 in, sterile non-adherent dressing 3 x 4 in, tape, tincture of benzoin, wound closure strip, and wound irrigation tool
- For your information, includes Wilderness and Travel Medicine: A Comprehensive Guide
- Instruments included are a register your kit card, accident report form, CPR face shield, duct tape, pencil, plastic vial (large and small flip-top), safety pin, EMT shears 4 in, digital thermometer, and splinter picker/tick remover forceps
- Organized by injury, for fast and effective first aid
- The medication included in your pack are Acetaminophen, Aspirin, Diamode, Antihistamine, ibuprofen, and After bit sting and bit relief wipe
- To be prepared for fractures and sprains, the kits include an elastic bandage, easy care c-splint, and triangular bandage
- To stop bleeding fast, your kit includes a QuikClot gauze 3 x 24, Trauma pads 5 x 9 in and 8 x 10 in, and nitrile gloves
- Your kits contents are mapped on the back, so supplies are easy to find